A hastily put together layout. It needs a lot of work, esp. with regards to the typography and the apparent arbitrary-ness of it all but right now I'm just trying to get things in place, and move on to the next one, there are so many left to do....
if you have a lot of them left to do, you should just move on to the next one for now, and come back to refine this one later... That way when you do come back to it, you will be able to give it a fresh perspective.. and things go much faster...
that's what I have been doing with the my artwork...
2 comments:
hey!
if you have a lot of them left to do, you should just move on to the next one for now, and come back to refine this one later... That way when you do come back to it, you will be able to give it a fresh perspective.. and things go much faster...
that's what I have been doing with the my artwork...
Hi sargam...I should really do that... on to the next one like Jay Z says... thanks yo ;)
@_@
Post a Comment